10/27/2014

Chills And Thrills Read-A-Thon || Update Day 4



The #ReadingCram Chills and Thrills Read-a-Thon is on full swing. The first three days I didn't read all that much. The reason for that, is that I was sleeping. I started teaching last week, and since then I've just been completely exhausted. It's clear to me that I'm not used to teaching, and therefore my reading has suffered a bit from that. Really, I'm pretty sure I slept the weekend away.

I am currently still on my first book [Raven by Stacey Rourke], but I'm about 3/4 of the way through, so hopefully I will finish it soon, so that I can start a new book tomorrow.

Another thing is, that I haven't really participated in the daily challenges, even though I actually planned on it when I signed up for this. I'm not sure I'll participate in the others that are left, but I will try the best that I can. If I don't participate in the daily challenges, I'll at least try to participate in the reading sprints.

Granted, this might not be that big of an update, but I felt like I needed to get something to show that I'm still here, and still doing this Read-A-Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment