10/22/2014

#Readingcram || Chills And Thrills Read-A-Thon

Chills and Thrills Readathon - Friday the 24th of October to the 31st of October

I've decided to participate in the #ReadingCram Chills and Thrills Readathon. It's a readathon that runs from Friday the 24th of October until the 31st of October. This readathon is Halloween themed, which means it's all about reading those scary, creepy, spooky, and thrilling books. There will be daily challenges, and I hope to participate in at least some of them. I'll also be updating my progress on twitter, so you can follow me there (there's a link to my twitter in the sidebar of my blog)

I haven't decided on a TBR just yet (I know, I need to soon). I will either update this post with a TBR list, or make an entire new post tomorrow or Friday which will probably also include my goals for the readathon.

I don't know how much I'll actually read, because I just started teaching, and it's taking up a lot of my time, but I'll try to get as much reading in as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment