10/28/2014

Top Ten Tuesday || Books & movies to get into the halloween spirit


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we are to talk about our top ten books & movies that will get you into the Halloween spirit. I'm gonna be recommending 5 things to read, and 5 things to watch.

Five things to read


Crane by Stacey Rourke, and Raven by Stacey Rourke.
The first book is just amazing. I'm currently reading the second book, and I'm loving it just as much as the first one.

Cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King.
A Childhood favorite of mine. It was a book that I re-read once a year, at least.

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.
Not one of my favorite books ever, but definitely something that will get you in the mood for Halloween.

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson.
I read this one back in High School, and I really liked it. A great read for these dark nights.


Five things to watch

Sleepy Hollow.
This movie kind of goes hand in hand with reading Crane. Both are about the headless horseman, and both are absolutely amazing.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
One of my all time favorite movies. If you haven't watched this movie, I would really recommend you do.

Interview with the Vampire.
My favorite vampire movie. It just gets better and better for every time I watch it.

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
You can not have Halloween without this. You just can't.

The Nightmare Before Christmas.
It's been a while since I've watched this one, but I do remember really liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment