11/10/2014

|| 10 books I need to finish before 2015

The year is almost over - I say almost, when in fact there’s more like a month and a half left. But still, it’s time to start thinking about which books I want to read before the year is over and done. I have chosen 5 physical books, and 5 ebooks, all ten book are some that I own. This is not included the books that are already on my November TBR. So, without further ado, these are the 10 book I need to finish before 2015 - or you can just call it: My End of the Year TBR.


Delirium - Lauren Oliver. 
A book that I’ve had since Christmas last year. I specifically asked my mom for this one, but I just never got around to reading it. So, this is why I want to read it now. Preferably before Christmas eve - but that is optional.

Hate List by Jennifer Brown. 
Another book I’ve had for some time. I bought it on a whim, because I needed another book to get free shipping. It does sound interesting, so that’s why it is on my list.

The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan. 
A book I bought for some birthday money last year. It sounds very interesting, and I have actually picked it up before, but I never started reading it, because I wasn’t really in the mood for this kind of book. But I’ll hope to read it before this year is out.

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. 
I’ve read one book by her before (Slammed), which I didn’t really like. But I’ve heard so many great things about this one, so I’ll give it a shot.

Landline by Rainbow Rowell. 
I bought this when I was in Berlin back in July. It’s the only Rainbow Rowell book I haven’t read, and if I do read it this year, I will have read all of her books within one year. That would be pretty awesome I think.



Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis. 
A book that that’s been  raved about on ‘Tea Time with Team Epic Reads’, so I need to pick this up soon.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. 
People have been raving about this book, - and series, so I thought it would be about time that I got started on this. Also, it does sound really interesting. 

Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters. 
I started reading this earlier this year, but I didn’t get very far. Not because it wasn’t good, but once again I wasn’t really in the mood for it. 

Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher. 
This sounds like such a sweet read, and I really want to get to it sooner rather than later.

The Conduit by Stacey Rourke. 
I’ve read Crane, and Raven by this author before, and I absolutely loved them. Her writing is really good, so I thought I’d read her debut novel.

Do you have any books you need/want to read before the year is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment