11/01/2014

#ReadingCram Chills And Thrills Read-A-Thon || Wrap-Up










So, the time has come to wrap-up this read-a-thon. And I must say: I failed tremendously. I read one book and then I started another one. That's about it. I was hoping to at least finish the second book, however life got in the way, and my teaching took up so much time. Nonetheless, I'm happy that I did this, and I did participate in a ReadingSprint, and won a price. So yeah, I did do a little more than "just" reading.


I finished Raven by Stacey Rourke, and I absolutely adored it. It's the sequel to Crane, which I read earlier this month, and I also did a review of it. I'll try to have a review of Raven up as soon as possible.

After reading Raven, I started reading The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. I only got 50 pages into that, but so far I'm enjoying the book. Hopefully I get to finish it soon.




Did you participate in the read-a-thon? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment