11/11/2014

Top ten tuesday || Characters you wish would get their own book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week is all about those side characters and minor characters who we love and want to see more of. So the top ten characters we wish would get their very own book. For this, I don't actually have ten characters, but six, and a bonus one.

Haymitch from The Hunger Games. I love this dude, and I would absolutely love to have a book from his point of view. A book about his backstory and his time in the games. Yes, I know that we get a little backstory on him in the books, but I can't help but want more.

Reagan from Fangirl. This girl is one of my favorite characters I’ve read this year. Actually I was a little more interested in hearing about her life than I was Cath’s. I really find her character interesting, and I would love to get something from her perspective.

Noah Van Tassel from Crane & Raven. Oh Noah. I adore this man, and would love to get something from his perspective - it doesn’t have to be an entire novel, but maybe just a short story. Really, I just want more Noah.

Ridley Peolte from Raven. This man is so incredibly frustrating, and such and asshole, but I think he's a fantastic character. I really do have a love/hate relationship with this dude. I think an entire book from his point of view would be completely awesome (we do get a bit of his POV in Raven, but I would love to see more.)


Viktor Krum from The Harry Potter series. Now, I haven’t actually read Goblet of Fire, but Viktor is one of my biggest fictional crushes, and I just think his his story would be very interesting. I want backstory, and I want his future - basically everything I can get my hands on.

Nymphadora Tonks from The Harry Potter series. Really. She’s just one of those people who I want to see much more of (and yes, I realize that I haven’t read a book where she is in, but I’m going to make it count anyway)



Bonus character:

Jace Holden - Something Like Summer. Now I absolutely love this character, and he is practically perfect. The reason I don't really want to include him is because he actually has his very own book. I didn't know this when I first read Something Like Summer, and after that it was really all I wanted. Then after a quick search, I found out that he has an entire book from his POV called Something Like Autumn - A book that I sadly haven't read yet, and that's kind of the reason why he's included a little bit anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about Fangirl and Harry Potter so I love those picks! :)

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete