3/14/2015

|| Versatile Blogger Award

The Rules: 

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
See, this is the thing about tags/award things I'm really bad at. Tagging and nominating people. I never know who's done what, and for this, I have absolutely no idea who to nominate. 15, is a big number, and I have no clue where to even begin with that. I'm so sorry, I'm an asshole, I know! I almost didn't want to do this, because I feel like a complete ass, not having any idea of who to nominate. The people I can think of, I'm pretty sure I've already seen them doing this, so that kind of defeats the purpose of everything.

2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them. 
yeah..

3. Share 10 random facts about yourself
1. I am a huge Metallica fan, and so is the rest of my family.
2. At least half of my closet consists of menswear. I honestly think it's more comfortable than women's clothing.
3. Giraffes are my favorite animals.
4. I have a lion tattoo on my right forearm.


5. When I was younger I wanted to be either a secret agent, or an Italian mob boss. yeah...
6. I love Jameson whiskey.
7. I absolutely love coffee, but I probably only drink it once every third month.
8. I am absolutely terrified of going up, and down, ladders. 
9. Never in my life have I ever broken a bone.
10. My two favorite movies are Seven and Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
A million thanks to the amazing Cecilie @ Little miss Cucie and her readings for nominating me for this. You guys should definitely go check out her blog, because it's pretty darn great!

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your post.



2 comments:

  1. Cool tattoo!! "Never in my life have I ever broken a bone." SAME :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I don't think I've even ever badly sprained something. A light sprain, yes (I am extremely clumsy after all), but nothing beyond that really!

      Delete