5/25/2015

Read-a-thon || LGBT Read-a-thon

LGBT Read-a-thon - 25th to the 31st of May.
The read-a-thon is hosted by Faye @ a daydreamers thoughts.

I've just found out about this read-a-thon that's starting tomorrow (the 25th), and ends on the 31st of May. This sounds like just the thing for me, so of course I've decided to participate. I have a shit ton of books that fall within the LGBTQ+ category, that are just sitting there and waiting for me to pick them up. A read-a-thon like this is a brilliant excuse for me to read them all. Not that I've needed any excuse to read LGBTQ+ books before (if you know me at all, you'd probably know that), but a week with almost nothing but LGBTQ+ books just sounds amazing.

I don't have a set TBR yet, and I probably won't when all comes to it. I just can't deal with having a set TBR, but I may post a picture of possible reads over on my instagram. I'm pretty sure I know where to start though. I've put off reading Something Like Autumn by Jay Bell for far too long now, so it is at the very top of my to-read pile. Besides that one book, I don't really know what I want to read, I'll just have to see where my mood takes me.

I do have an exam on Tuesday though - a 24 hour written exam, so I won't read there, and probably not on Wednesday either. But besides that I will try to read something every single day, and reading will be a great way to recover from my inevitable exam freak out.

Are you participating in the LGBT Read-a-thon? If so, what are you reading for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment